The Czech Republic invites physicians under the state program “Qualified Employee” for the vacancy General practice nurse (an employee of a social institution of a residential type (nursing home) as a nurse)
Fully formal employment. A full social package and all the privileges, career opportunities, bonuses and respect for you as a Czech healthcare professional. Contract for 2 years. Residence permit and the possibility of family reunification after 6 months of work.
ALL expenses for paperwork, language training and travel are paid and compensated by the employer.
- Profile education. Men and women.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a general nurse. The advantage is work in geriatrics or in a hospital for long-term patients.
- Age up to 45 years (older, individual consideration is possible)
- Desire to learn and develop.
- A resume with a photo is required.
- A resume in Czech will speed up the process. After agreeing on Skype’s candidacy, an interview with the employer (with a translator).
Currently, 2 nurses are required at the Nursing Home in Skalna: DSS Kazdův Dvůr Vonšov 1, 351 34 Skalná Vonšov www.kazduvdvur.cz
Basic conditions of an employment contract:
- Schedule: 37.5 hours / week (3 shifts of 12.5 hours), 5 weeks of paid vacation. Overtime is possible.
- Salary during probationary period / training (3 months): from 22000 CZK gross
- After prob. term: from 26400 CZK gross and from 33000 CZK after passing language examinations, confirmation of practice and recognition by prof. competence of the Czech Qualification Commission. The obtained certificates will be valid in all EU countries.
- The salary is possible higher – the amount depends on overtime and bonuses based on the employer’s decision based on the results of the employee’s work.
- + Mandatory bonuses after expiration term: personal bonus CZK 5000 / month – assessed by the quality of work, Community bonus CZK 2000 / month, vacation pay +1500 CZK / year
- For children, the legislation of the Czech Republic provides for tax benefits (salary increase after family reunification)
- Accommodation with all conveniences is provided in the administration buildings of the institution for 80 CZK per day (2400 CZK is deducted from the salary). When renting your own home, there are no deductions and the communal bonus +2000 CZK remains.
- Full, high-quality food in the staff canteen 55 CZK per shift, (deducted from the salary).
- The employer welcomes the desire of employees to improve their education and pays for training. Received diplomas and certificates will be valid in all EU countries.
- There are benefits and bonus programs for employees and their families (language courses, fitness cards, events, etc.).
Additional information: The employer undertakes to pay all costs for preparing documents on the Czech side, online language courses, travel to work, etc. The applicant’s expenses in Ukraine at the Czech consulate are 186 euros (visa fee) + payment for apostille and notarized translation of documents (70 euros) – the employer undertakes to compensate upon arrival in the Czech Republic using the checks provided. What will be indicated in the supplementary employment assistance agreement. Maintenance by our company is completely free.
The number of places in this center is limited, but later we will be able to offer you work in other medical institutions in the Czech Republic and Slovakia
The health worker in the EU is truly a respected profession. Not in words but in deeds.