Do you want to admire the Norwegian fjords while installing scaffolding or visit the old town of Paris after work?
Wanted Installers of modular industrial scaffolding, shipbuilding and scaffolding. The Baltic States, EU and Scandinavia.
Country of employment: Lithuania. Business trips Western Europe, Scandinavia (depending on the location of the object) Age: 18 -45 years (possibly older with good health and experience)
- Education: If available, a document confirming the specialty (diploma, certificate, certificate, etc.).
- Professional experience: Scaffolding installation
- Ideally – at least 1 year of experience in the last 2 years in the specialty (proof of work experience according to the work book or a certificate from the employer).
- It is possible with minimal work experience.
- It is obligatory to fill out the questionnaire.
- Knowledge of foreign languages: Russian.
- Preference for candidates with knowledge of English and German
- Driving license
- Good physical form.
- Strict discipline.
- No bad habits (fine / dismissal).
LABOR CONDITIONS AND PAYMENT:
- Form of employment: Opening a Lithuanian work visa + employment contract + business trips.
A work visa gives an opportunity to work in Lithuania, with business trips up to 180 days continuously to other countries of the Eurozone.
- A year later, a residence permit is being prepared; in the presence of a residence permit, the law does not limit the duration of a business trip.
- Labor remuneration (net) in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia 5-6 € / hour netto
- Wages (net) in Western Europe, Scandinavia: 7-11 € / hour (depending on the experience and nature of the work performed)
- Labor remuneration 1 time per month for 17-18 days. In the first month, an advance payment is possible after 2 weeks of work.
- A minimum of 8 working hours on weekdays or 40 hours a week are provided. However, depending on the objects, we will provide approximately 220-240 or more working hours per month.
- Having a visa
- Opening of a Lithuanian work visa (12 months) + residence permit.
- We help with the design.
- Work clothes: provided by the employer.
- Work tools: provided by the employer.
- Delivery to work (Transport): at the expense of the employer.
- Meals: At your own expense.
- Arrival in Lithuania: at your own expense.
- Business trip is possible in 2 months.
- Accommodation: at the expense of the employer.
- Business trip: at the expense of the employer.
- Processing of documents for obtaining a visa – at your own expense (approximately 150 euros).