ATTENTION! At the moment, the vacancy is only for those who have a valid Czech work card!
Large construction company EUROVIA CS, a. s. invites formworkers located in the Czech Republic for long-term, promising and comfortable work.
Location: Czech Republic
– installation of system formwork (DOKA, PERI) of foundations, bridge supports.
– production of wooden elements (beams and edges) for formwork and load-bearing structures.
– official employment of EUROVIA CS, a. s.
– food stamps
– bonus to the pension fund
– travel expenses up to 3900 kroons – depending on the number of days spent outside the main place of work. This item is not guaranteed. Depends on the current situation.
– multisport card
– 5 weeks paid vacation
– 110-140 CZK / hour net depending on performance
– remuneration varies depending on the specific conditions of individual enterprises. Usually this is a 13 salary, an hourly rate increase or an individual bonus paid per quarter
– The employer will provide the opportunity to work overtime. The number of possible overtime hours depends on the current status of orders.
– overtime pay: + 25%, weekends + 35%, nightly + 35%, holidays + 125%
– The employer will provide a living allowance of CZK 3,500 / month for a maximum of four years. The right to this benefit is not lost by employees, even if they find a home for themselves, the amount remains unchanged.
– Transport between jobs will be provided by the employer.
– experience with an electric saw
– 3 years of practice or confirmation of training
– advantage: a certificate for the installation of scaffolding, experience with a chainsaw and work at height.
– a valid work (labor) card – we make a change of employer