The Jaguar Land Rover car plant in Nitra is inviting women, men and couples to work as a production line operator. ATTENTION! At the moment, the vacancy is only for those who have a valid work permit in Slovakia.
PLACE OF WORK: Nitra
1100-1300 EUR brutto / month + production allowance (up to 15% of the wage) + 13th salary + transport allowance (gross EUR 20) + various attractive benefits and social programs. The average monthly earnings for the plant are 1173 euros gross and more, depending on processing, etc. The ability to work overtime depending on the needs of the company. Accommodation is provided.
Fully official employment and benefits package!
* at least 6 months of experience in car manufacturing or other experience of at least 9 months of work with cars is welcome
The position of a production operator is also suitable for those with no previous experience in the automotive industry.
* the ability to perform tasks according to instructions
* focusing on the quality of the work performed
* willingness to work in shifts for at least 5 days from Monday to Friday
* be punctual and reliable with attention to detail
* absence of absenteeism and bad habits
• From the very beginning you get a long-term contract and become our permanent employee. The proposed remuneration package includes a tariff salary, including a competency bonus, a monthly production allowance of up to 15% (calculated in accordance with established criteria and from the tariff salary) and a 13th salary.
• If you live more than 70 km from Nitra, you can use the options for comfortable living near the factory with convenient and free transport to / from work. The cost of living: 1st month free, 2nd month € 50, 3rd month € 75, and from the 4th month you start paying € 100. We will be happy to provide you with additional information if you are interested in this opportunity.
• We provide overtime, weekend or night bonuses even higher than required by law.
• Meals for only 1 euro in a pleasant environment, in a modern, beautiful dining room, where you can comfortably eat.
• Bus transport that runs on various routes from nearby towns and villages. If you decide to use another transport to / from work, we will provide you with a supplement of 20 euros per month.
• We will give you an annual € 300 gross bonus to choose from Jaguar Land Rover’s social programs. You choose how to spend it and how you want to use your free time, whether it is leisure, education, health and sports, or convenient shopping.
• Jaguar Land Rover contributes 3% of your salary and the related supplementary pension insurance premium and we will pay you full life and accident insurance coverage.
• You will work in a state-of-the-art work environment where we take care of our people. Providing you with quality work clothing during the summer and winter months is a matter of course.
• Your development is very important to us, therefore we offer the opportunity to receive education, training and career growth.
• At Jaguar Land Rover, we also think about the environment – we care about nature, and hundreds of our volunteers have already reached out to Nitra and the surrounding communities.
Jaguar Land Rover is the largest vehicle manufacturer in the UK, bringing technical innovation and state-of-the-art technology to the world’s most popular luxury vehicles, Jaguar and Land Rover. In the fall of 2018, we opened our newest plant in Nitra, where we manufacture Land Rover Defender and Land Rover Discovery vehicles for customers around the world.
Become part of our team: we offer positions in body shop, paint shop, assembly and quality control. You will work on a state-of-the-art production line where production is carried out according to high quality standards and well-defined processes.
We will be happy to teach you everything! At our Training Academy, we will work together to find out which industry you have the best ability for and provide you with the training you need.