The ZF Active Safety Slovakia sro plant in Nove Mesto nad Vahom invites women, men and couples to the position of a production line assembly operator.
Job description, powers and responsibilities
– assembly work on the production line
– work in 3 shifts
– compliance with established working procedures and safety regulations
– free accommodation
– holiday and Christmas bonuses
– fare surcharge
– provision of food at all shifts
– training and development of employees
– reward for company loyalty, career opportunities
– company doctor
– massages, fitness centers, movie theater vouchers, book purchases, etc.
requirements for employees
– sleight of hand
– responsibility and reliability
– willingness to work in 3 shifts
– willingness to work overtime
– build experience will give an advantage
Brief description of the company
After the merger with the American company TRW, the German ZF group became one of the three largest global subcontractors to the automotive industry. The company offers one of the broadest ranges of automotive products, employing over 134,000 people worldwide in 230 manufacturing facilities in 40 countries.
The Nove Mesto nad Vahom plant specializes in the production of power steering motors and complete power steering systems. It currently has about 500 employees.
ZF Active Safety Slovakia sro
Trencianska 2571/16 915 01 Nove Mesto nad Vahom