Place of work: Wałbrzych
– maintenance of sewing machines (simple sewing of headrests for cars);
– work on industrial sewing machines.
Requirements for candidates:
– readiness for shift work 8-12 hours, 5-6 days / week;
– Optional sewing machine maintenance experience / sewing skills.
– official employment in accordance with Polish legislation (UMOWA O PRACĘ);
– Medical Insurance;
– base 2540 PLN gross + premium up to 15%. Overtime (supplements: on Saturdays + 100%, on weekdays + 50%, night work + 20%) are paid every month;
– the first two weeks of employee training, during which time the rate is 2540 zlotys gross;
– average salary 2000-3000 net;
– guarantee of payment of wages on the 10th of the next month;
– free accommodation, from the first day of work;
– dining room at the factory with affordable prices;
– possible transport to work (130 PLN / month);
– constant support of the coordinator.
Work at a sewing workshop in Wałbrzych.
Jobs for women ages 20-45.
Work for candidates with both visas and biometric passports.
Due to the new Law, which is effective from January 1, 2018, registration of invitations lasts from 7 to 30 days. Upon arrival, the candidate pays for his / her own accommodation while waiting for employment. Payment for accommodation, in the waiting period, is 20-40 PLN / day. Accommodation is located in the following cities: Wałbrzych, Świebodzicé and Jedlin Zdrój.
Free one-time daily meal during the working day (first course); the second course costs only PLN 7,
Work clothes are provided free of charge.
Alcohol, theft and inappropriate behavior are unacceptable.
We guarantee human treatment!