Place of work: Buk, 30 km from Poznań
Company information: manufactures various plastic systems. The company has branches in 25 European countries and employs 5,500 people. Is the largest company in its industry. Since mid-2012, it has been part of the international concern Mexichem, a leader in the production of pipe systems and the petrochemical market in Latin America.
– quality control,
– sorting of products,
– packaging of products,
– ensuring the production process.
Requirements for candidates:
– readiness to work in 3 shifts of 8 hours
– manual abilities,
– Desirable experience in a similar position (optional)
– desirable knowledge of Polish at the basic level (optional),
– desire to work for 3 months or more.
– official employment in accordance with Polish law (UMOWA O PRACĘ TYMCZASOWA),
– Medical Insurance,
– salary: PLN 12 per hour + bonuses (once every 3 months) + PLN 3, for working night shifts,
– a guarantee of payment of wages on the 10th of the following month,
– free accommodation,
– the average salary is 2,500 zlotys
– for candidates with knowledge of the Polish language, the possibility of development,
– constant support of the coordinator.
Requires 6 men under 50 years.
It is possible to employ on the basis of biometric passports and visas, and with the remaining 2-3 weeks of the possibility of work on the certificate (during a pandemic)
We make the voivodship permission for employment zezwolenia typu A
Upon arrival, there may be a delay of several days in hiring due to paperwork.