Place of work: food warehouses in Piotrków Trybunalski (Polish Piotrków Trybunalski)
– complete set of goods;
– management and maintenance of the loader.
Requirements for the candidate for the position:
– readiness for shift work for 10-12 hours, 6 days a week (3 shifts)
– experience of working in warehouses is desirable;
– knowledge of the Polish language is desirable.
– official employment in accordance with Polish law – employment contract (UMOWA O PRACĘ);
– health insurance;
– salary: PLN 3,100 gross bonus (up to PLN 3,000 gross for productivity, PLN 500 gross monthly bonuses for work without absenteeism)
– guarantee of payment of wages on the 10th day of the next month;
– free one meal a day during the working day (set lunch);
– the employee pays for accommodation in Piotrków Trybunalski himself – the employer returns 332 PLN for the first month along with the first salary;
– constant support of the coordinator.
– 10 men under the age of 40 in Piotrków Trybunalski;
We need workers with biometric passports (who want to work longer than 3 months) and with valid visas (preferably).
Due to the need to draw up documents, after arrival there may be a delay of several days before hiring.
The preparation of documents in order to obtain the right to operate a forklift is carried out by the company, the payment for the certificate (150 PLN) + payment for the sanitary book (81 PLN) and psychotests (45 PLN) is carried out by the employee.
The employer provides work clothing.
Bundling is hard physical work.
Alcohol, theft and inappropriate behavior are unacceptable.
Probationary period: 1 month.
We guarantee a friendly attitude!