Work place: Poland, Pęcz near Stzelin (Pęcz), 40 km from Wroclaw; pipe factory
– maintenance of the winding machine;
– visual quality control;
– packaging of products – manufactured pipes.
– good physical shape;
– readiness to work in 3 shifts in the system of 4 teams;
– Preferred work experience in a similar position (optional);
– desirable knowledge of Polish at a minimum basic level.
– official employment in accordance with Polish law (UMOWA O PRACĘ TYMCZASOWĄ);
– Medical Insurance;
– salary: 18.46 zł gross per hour + possible bonus up to 10% + supplement 15% for work in the system of 4 teams + supplement for work at night 20%;
– guarantee of payment of wages on the 10th of the following month;
– accommodation at the expense of the employee – the sum of 600 PLN / month;
– constant support of the coordinator.
8 men under 55 are urgently needed.
Payment of the accommodation is required upon arrival and no advance payments are made.
Visa and biometric passport applicants are eligible for employment.
Alcohol, theft and inappropriate behavior are unacceptable.
Probationary period: 1 month.