Place of work: Poland, a plant in the city of Kshivin (60 km from Poznan)
– machine maintenance;
– use of production equipment;
– painting, carpentry, metalworking
– Compliance with the order in the workplace.
Requirements for the candidate for the position:
– readiness to work for 10 hours, Mon – Fri: 6-16, Saturday: 6-12, during the week about 16 overtime hours;
– desirable work experience in production;
– the ability to use simple tools: drill, hammer, screwdriver, grinder;
– desirable (optional) knowledge of the Polish language at a level sufficient for understanding.
– official employment in accordance with Polish law (UMOWA O PRACĘ TYMCZASOWĄ);
– health insurance;
– PLN 2250 gross;
– reward ≈2200-2700 PLN net;
– guarantee of payment of wages on the 10th day of the next month;
– assistance in filling out voivud invitations,
– free accommodation: Internet, microwave, kettle, etc.,
– free transport to / from work (plant 7 kilometers from the apartment);
– ongoing support by the coordinator.
Urgently need workers!
Work for men aged 20-45 years.
Work in a standing position.
The employer provides workwear.
Due to the need to draw up documents, after arrival there may be a delay of several days before being hired.
We guarantee a friendly attitude!