Workplace: Poland, Kielce Bakery (Pol. Kielce)
– production of bread products: baking sweet buns, cutting bread, packing, etc.
– readiness for shift work of 8 hours, 5 days a week;
– a Polish sanitary book or a Ukrainian sanitary book is desirable. A medical certificate is required for employment – 50 PLN;
– desirable knowledge of Polish at a sufficient level to understand.
– official employment in accordance with Polish law (UMOWA ZLECENIE);
– Medical Insurance;
– salary: 18 PLN. gross per hour. In the case of absence from work, the rate changes to 16.50 zł gross per hour. Sunday work rate: PLN 19 gross per hour;
– guarantee of payment of wages till the 15th of the following month;
– accommodation: payment – 650 PLN. For every working day, the employee receives a residence tax of 5 PLN. (max. 150 PLN per month). An employee is entitled to an application after one month if he or she resides in the accommodation we offer.
– constant support of the coordinator.
Work for couples, women, men: 20-55 years.
Possibility of employment of applicants on the basis of visas and on the basis of biometric passports.
Upon arrival, you may be delayed by several days in hiring related to paperwork.
Work clothes are free of charge. The employee, before employment, is obliged only to buy shoes – 60 PLN.
Work standing in temperature: +/- 30 degrees.
Alcohol, theft and inappropriate behavior are unacceptable.
We guarantee a humanity attitude!