Workplace: Poland, Bielany Wrocławskie
– a complete set of goods,
– receipt and issue of goods on the basis of documents,
– loading and unloading,
– storage of goods, compliance with the order in the warehouse
Requirements for the candidate for the position:
– willingness to make a health book or have it ready (it should not be relevant),
– Work in a 2-shift system (6-14, 14-22; with the ability to shift shifts at the request of the employee, for example, 5-13)
– desirable experience in warehouses;
– Mandatory knowledge of the Polish language.
– official employment in accordance with Polish law – an employment contract ( UMOWA O PRACĘ ) or ( UMOWA ZLECENIA ) – by decision of the employee;
– health insurance;
– salary: 3300 PLN gross + bonus on UMOWIE O PRACĘ or 25 PLN gross per hour working on UMOWIE ZLECENIA ;
– a pleasant atmosphere in the team;
– guarantee of payment of wages on the 10th day of the next month;
– Continuous support of the coordinator.
Need workers with valid visas.
Lodging and access to work is not provided!
The employer provides workwear.
We guarantee a friendly attitude!