Place of employment: Poland, Lodz (Łódź)
Required: men on visas min. 4 months (2 people up to 45 years)
Responsibilities: – Work as an auxiliary knitting, manage and maintain the knitting machines (initially under the supervision of experienced employees) based on scanned order numbers, place the spool on pallets, transport pallets, bind yarn on drums in a machine.
Work requires manual skills.
Requirements for the candidate for the position:
– Work while standing and in motion,
– Willingness to work in 2 shifts,
– Willingness to work for 12 hours,
– work on Saturdays,
– The monthly norm of hours is 240 and more.
– Official employment in accordance with Polish law (Umowa zlecenie),
– Health insurance,
– Work clothes
– The guarantee of payment of wages on the 10th day of each month,
– Free accommodation (6 people will have at their disposal a 3-room apartment with a kitchen, a bathroom – very good conditions),
– Dining room with microwave, fridge, kettle, etc.,
– Drive to work 5-10 minutes. by public transport.
– PLN 16.30 gross,
• during the first 3 months premium of 150 PLN / gross
• from 4 months bonus of 250 PLN / gross.
The employer is looking for interested people who want to stay in Poland for as long as possible or permanently.
If the candidate is suitable for work and the employer is satisfied with it, the employee is refunded for travel expenses, money spent on opening a visa, and assistance is also provided for issuing a residence card at the employer’s expense.
The work is not difficult, but the hall has a high temperature and noise.
A small company with about 35 employees, the employer treats its employees very well.