We are absolutely free to offer you excellent promising work in the largest international company BEL Group in a comfortable European country – Slovakia: Bel Power Solutions sro, Dubnica nad Váhom, Slovakia
Highly paid, interesting work, powerful, friendly, growing team, high corporate culture, atmosphere and events, social guarantees, free education, medicine, bonuses, privileges from a stable, huge company – it takes a lot of time to describe all the advantages of working in BEL Group companies.
Position: Electrical engineer (junior, middle or senior)
NOT REQUIRED! 0 + in the design of the power supply
will depend on the qualifications (junior – without experience, middle or senior – with experience). From 950 – 1800 euros net at the start!) Career growth.
It is provided free of charge during the first year of work.
The contract with Bel Power Solutions sro without intermediaries for 1-2 years. Slovak residence permit. Preparation of documents, travel, consular fees, etc. paid by BEL Power
technical university – specialist. Area: Electrical Engineering / Energy
Knowledge of the design of the power supply, high-frequency switching power. Power topologies, control architectures, high-frequency magnetic projects, layout methods of printed circuit boards, EMC design, knowledge of logic / interface circuits and feedback control.
Knowledge of languages:
English B2 – Intermediate
CAD, Microsoft Office – Advanced
Reliable, accurate, trained, able to bring innovation, able to collaborate in a team and work independently,
For the conceptualization, design and development of power electronic products for equipment such as AC-DC and DC-DC power supplies, chargers, inverters, etc. To create energy-efficient and efficient end products. He is responsible for the redesign of some existing products to increase productivity, increase reliability and efficiency, and add functionality. The developed final product must comply with the estimated cost, schedule, customer, marketing, quality, reliability, production and international standards.
Detailed job description (required for intermediate and senior level):
Product development activities, including magnetic design, circuitry, circuit simulation, mathematical calculation, electromagnetic compatibility design (EMC), component selection, design tolerances, and analysis of product performance according to electrical characteristics in various environmental conditions.
• Performing tests, troubleshooting, diagnosing and analyzing the root causes of malfunctions at the assembly level and fine-tuning to the component level.
• Development of DVT plans (project verification), preliminary testing of initial prototypes and responsibility for qualification results in accordance with the specification.
• Creation of a full package of documentation for NPI projects (introduction of a new product), including: diagrams, bill of materials, reports on product specifications and procedures. Performing design revisions and updating NPI projects and assisting in the transfer from design to production, helping to ensure reliable and cost-effective production.
• Interaction with cross-functional departments.
• Providing technical support and training for our customers, marketers, and application developers.