Type of contract: work contract
Place of work: 05-825 Grodzisk Mazowiecki (40 km from Warsaw)
– production of sweets for cows
– packing of sweets and other sweets into boxes
– quality control of chocolates and boxes
– weighing of goods
– making festive sets of sweets
– order picking for clients
– work necessarily in a mask
– good manual skills
– experience in such work is encouraged
– the ability to start work “already”
Rates: 17 PLN per hour gross (“dirty”) (for students up to 26 years old 17 PLN per hour net (on hand) ; for the rest PLN 12.84 per hour on hand)
Bonuses: for a good result the foreman gives a bonus (salary increase by 1-2 PLN per hour)
Opening hours: 3 shifts; 5.45-13: 45 – 21:45 – 5:45; the first shift works on Saturdays from 5: 45-13: 45; the third shift comes on Sunday – 21:45 – 5:45. 168-180 hours of work per month. Mon-Fri + Saturdays optional.
Work clothes: cap, apron, mittens, boots, T-shirt, pants at the expense of the employer. Work clothes washing at the employer’s expense.
dining room (refrigerator, kettle, microwave oven, cupboards); there is access to drinking water on the territory of the enterprise; vending machines
Temperature: between 20-24 degrees Celsius; noise within normal limits
Accommodation: PLN 100 per month
Meals: at the expense of the employee
Transport: free for the employee. At the expense of the employer.