• washing carpets, repairing carpets, checking the quality of carpets, preparing carpets according to the order
customers, issue and acceptance of carpets from customers, inventory of goods
• work clothes washing, disinfection, repairing and folding
• maintenance of large washing machines
Requirements: men and women, married couples 18-50 years old
• washing carpets PLN 14.34 per hour by hand
• washing clothes PLN 13.50 per hour by hand
– 8-10 hours of work per day
– 168-220 hours of work per month
– 2 shifts 5-13; 13-18
– Mon-Fri + Saturdays
Breaks: one 15 minute paid break + 2 breaks of 5 minutes
Work clothes and footwear: free. At the expense of the employer.
Accommodation: the employee rents the apartment himself. The employer provides compensation for housing in the amount of PLN 500 per month.
Transport: at the expense of the employee
• An employee pays for a medical examination – we deduct 200 PLN one-time from his first salary;
• Salary is paid by the 25th day of each next month after the worked;
• Advance payment can be taken only after two weeks worked;
• People with poor eyesight or health problems will not be examined;
Specify the address min. 2 days before the arrival of workers.
Passage of quarantine 300 PLN deposit (the employee pays upon arrival, we return it with the first salary). Purchases during quarantine can be made using the GLOVO application or contact the coordinator, the employee makes purchases at his own expense