Place of work: bakery in Kielce
Responsibilities: bread production: baking sweet buns, cutting bread, packaging, etc.
Requirements for candidates:
– readiness for shift work for 8 hours, 5 days a week;
– it is desirable to have a Polish sanitary book or the presence of a Ukrainian sanitary book. For employment, a certificate from a doctor on the state of health is required – payment of PLN 50;
– knowledge of the Polish language at a level sufficient for understanding.
– official employment in accordance with Polish legislation (UMOWA ZLECENIE);
– Medical Insurance;
– salary: PLN 21. gross per hour. In case of absence from work, the rate changes to PLN 17.00 gross / hour.
– a guarantee of payment of wages until the 15th of the next month;
– accommodation: payment – 400-650 PLN. The employee receives a gross PLN 150 per residence allowance. An employee is entitled to receive the supplement after one month if he lives in the housing we offer.
– constant support of the coordinator.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR RECRUITERS
Work for married couples, women, men: 20-55 years.
Possibility of employment of candidates on the basis of visas and on the basis of biometric passports.
Upon arrival, there may be a delay of several days in hiring due to paperwork.
Work clothes are provided free of charge. The employee, before employment, is obliged only to buy shoes – 60 PLN.
Work standing at a temperature: +/- 30 degrees.