Place of work: Lodz (Łódź)
Wanted: men on visas min. 4 months (5 people from 30 to 50 years old)
Responsibilities: To work as an auxiliary knitting, operate and maintain knitting machines (initially supervised by experienced staff) based on scanned order numbers, place bobbin on pallets, transport pallets, tying yarn on drums in a machine, quality control, work in a warehouse
The job requires manual skills.
Requirements for candidates:
– Work while standing and in motion,
– Willingness to work in 2 shifts,
– Willingness to work for 12 hours,
– Work on Saturdays,
– The monthly rate of hours is 240 or more.
– Official employment in accordance with Polish law (Umowa zlecenie),
– Health insurance,
– Work clothes,
– Guaranteed payment of wages on the 10th day of each month,
– Free accommodation, having your own accommodation supplement of 300-500 PLN
– Dining room with microwave, refrigerator, kettle, etc.,
– Drive to work 5-10 min. public transport.
– PLN 17.00 gross, after the first month 17.6, possibly more
• per visit PLN 100 / gross
• monthly premium PLN 200 / gross.
• quarterly premium PLN 350 / gross
Average wages 2300-3200
The employer is looking for interested people who want to stay in Poland for as long as possible or permanently.
If the job is suitable for the candidate and the employer is satisfied with it, the employee is refunded money for travel, money spent on opening a visa, as well as assistance in obtaining a residence card at the expense of the employer.
The work is not difficult, but there is high temperature and noise in the hall.
A small company with about 35 employees, the employer treats its employees very well.